By maximizing the benefits of technology, daily, weekly and monthly IT tasks can be automated and scheduled to ensure all tasks are completed and reported consistently and without fail. As the tasks run, valuable data is gathered to spot trends and patterns which can be used to plan system changes or enhancements. This reduces or eliminates any impact on the business.
Consistency creates reliability which results in predictable costs. How many times have you received a bill that you couldn’t understand or begin to determine if it was justified? Consistency is the cornerstone of Managed IT Support Services.
- Managed IT Support Services Features
- Site Assessment and Inventory
- Proactive Service
- Management and Status Reporting
- Best Practice Driven
- Automated and Reliable
We keep you informed by providing regular communication and executive reports covering the overall health of your computer network and the results of our services. All communication and issues associated with your users and systems is tracked, reported and retained for analytical, historical and audit purposes.
- Managed IT Support Services Benefits
- Proactive VS reactive IT management
- Flexible Scheduling
- Security, Performance, Reliability, Consistency
- Cost Management and Control
- Managed Expansion and Growth
- Web-based ticketing system for submittal of issues and related tasks
- Access to a staff of technical experts for you and your users